Best Viewed with Safe Browsing Tips
Create New EBTBrooklyn Google Docs
[ALWAYS LOG OUT]
EBT Public Calendar
EBT Official Calendar
THE DAILY EBT UPDATE!
The Daily EBT Update for Thursday, April 16th, 2015!
Note: Any faculty that want to put in a request for an announcement should have it approved by their respective AP and then submit it via the Google Form: http://url.ebtbrooklyn.com/announce
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Environmental Club meets today at 3:30 with Ms. Milander in room 452!
Yearbook is canceled for today!
School Wide Announcements
- Looking for a Job in the summer? Want to make some $$$$!?
Summer Youth Employment (SYEP) Jobs are available! This is a great opportunity to prepare your resume and college applications by building experience, while making some money! The application deadline is approaching fast. Act now!!! Applications are in Rm. 432 (see Mr. Vazquez or Mr. Dodd), the St. Nicks office, your Grade Advisor's office, or can be done online.
Deadline: Paper applications are due this Thursday April 2nd. Online applications are due April 10th! Working papers can be obtained in the main office!
- Normally SAT Tutoring costs $$$. EBT Offers FREE SAT Preparation through Castlelearning by just clicking METHOD TEST SAT/ACT PREP. Good luck with your college exam preparation.
-The 17th Annual EBT Student Art Exhibition is now open in the 460 Gallery complex. The show features work from the past two semesters of EBT art classes. The show runs until May 4.
-Free college course available to juniors and seniors. 80 transcript average and 75 or higher on English regents. Come to the College Office periods 4 or 6 for an application or refer to email with attached application sent weeks ago.
- Uniform policy is in full effect and must be worn every day!
- If you missed the representative from Josten's for a Senior class ring, you can still log on to www.jostens.com or see Meloni for a catalog!
- If you won a Most Likely category and have NOT had your picture taken for it yet, see Conway ASAP.
- College office is open periods 4 and 6. Senior interviews are by appointment only.
- A letter detailing information about dues, senior trip and senior prom went out on Wednesday, September 24th. If you need one, please see Meloni in 422.
- Senior dues collection is still in progress! If you pay between today and Thursday, April 30th, the cost is $250.00. Money order only, please. Payments may be made in installments. See Meloni during 4th (only if you have lunch!), 6th (only if you have lunch!), or 9th period in room 422.
- Senior Prom!! It's scheduled for Wednesday, June 3rd at Giando on the Water! Total cost is $95.00 per person (same price for EBT student or outside guest) and money will be collected due May 1. See Meloni for permission slips! Personal check or money order only, please (personal checks up until March). Payments may be made in installments.
- Senior Prom - Theme for Senior Prom is Modern Enchantment! The favor voted on at the Senior Assembly is an elephant ear flute or colossal mug!
- Graduation is scheduled for June 26, 2015, starting at 9:00am!
Our Mission at EBT
Improve Literacy. Read the Latest News
Bored? Challenge your vocabulary.
Disclaimer of Liabilities: EBTBrooklyn.com strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurately as possible. However, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its links to other Internet resources. References in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of our community and does not constitute endorsement. Confidentiality and privacy is taken very seriously by us. If you are concerned with any aspect of the website, please let us know by filling out our feedback form.