Best Viewed with Safe Browsing Tips
Create New EBTBrooklyn Google Docs
[ALWAYS LOG OUT]
EBT Public Calendar
EBT Official Calendar
THE DAILY EBT UPDATE!
The Daily EBT Update for Thursday, March 5th, 2015!
Note: Any faculty that want to put in a request for an announcement should have it approved by their respective AP and then submit it via the Google Form: http://url.ebtbrooklyn.com/announce
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
- Yearbook meets at 2:45 in room 426 with Mr. Conway!
- Environmental Club meets today in room 452 at 3:30 with Ms. Milander!
School Wide Announcements
-The 17th Annual EBT Student Art Exhibition is now open in the 460 Gallery complex. The show features work from the past two semesters of EBT art classes. The show runs until May 4.
- The Environmental Club is selling t-shirts to raise money to sponsor an Earth Day event in April! Please see Ms. Milander or a representative of the club to check out designs and place an order. T-shirts are $11.95. Help support a good cause and be ready to rock your shirt in April!
-Free college course available to juniors and seniors. 80 transcript average and 75 or higher on English regents. Come to the College Office periods 4 or 6 for an application or refer to email with attached application sent weeks ago.
- Uniform policy is in full effect and must be worn every day!
- SENIOR SPIRIT WEEK IS HERE!! *ONLY FOR SENIORS OF THE CLASS OF 2015* All outfits for all days must be school appropriate - this means no excessive amounts of skin or undergarments visible.
Monday, March 2, 2015 - Friday, March 6, 2015
Thursday: Jersey Day
Sports jerseys of any kind
Friday: All Black Day
- The most likely balloting is complete and photos will be taken this week. Winners were notified via email on Wednesday, and a complete list is posted outside of Mr. Conway's room. More details will be emailed to the students who won the balloting.
- Also seniors! Senior portraits have come and gone. If you missed having your portrait taken, there is still an opportunity for you to have this done in time for the yearbook. Contact Mr. Conway with any questions.
- Submit your baby photo for the yearbook! Email digital files to Mr. Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Baby photo," or bring a physical copy to him 4th or 6th period.
- College office is open periods 4 and 6. Senior interviews are by appointment only.
- A letter detailing information about dues, senior trip and senior prom went out on Wednesday, September 24th. If you need one, please see Meloni in 422.
- Senior dues collection is still in progress! If you pay between today and Wednesday, April 1st, the cost is $250.00. Personal check or money order only, please (personal checks up until March). Payments may be made in installments. See Meloni during 4th (only if you have lunch!), 6th (only if you have lunch!), or 9th period in room 422.
- Senior Trip! All final balances are past due! If you haven't paid yet, you must speak to Meloni ASAP! All students who made the downpayment for the full price of the trip owe a final balance of $245.00. Students who made the discount deposit were notified via email on 1/6/15 that their remaining balance is $210.00. A new permission slip is being issued due to the date change - make sure you get one and return it.
- ROOMING ASSIGNMENTS FOR SENIOR TRIP HAVE BEEN DECIDED AND FINALIZED. ALL BALANCES MUST BE PAID AND PERMISSION SLIPS TURNED IN.
- THE MANDATORY SENIOR TRIP MEETING SCHEDULED FOR TODAY DURING 7TH PERIOD IS CANCELED DUE TO THE WEATHER AND TRAVEL CONDITIONS. IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO SOMETIME EARLY NEXT WEEK - MONDAY OR TUESDAY. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES.
- Senior Prom!! It's scheduled for Wednesday, June 3rd at Giando on the Water! Total cost is $95.00 per person (same price for EBT student or outside guest) and money will be collected through April. See Meloni for permission slips! Personal check or money order only, please (personal checks up until March). Payments may be made in installments.
- Senior Prom - Theme for Senior Prom is Modern Enchantment! The favor voted on at the Senior Assembly is an elephant ear flute or colossal mug!
- Graduation is scheduled for June 26, 2015, starting at 9:00am!
Our Mission at EBT
Improve Literacy. Read the Latest News
Bored? Challenge your vocabulary.
Disclaimer of Liabilities: EBTBrooklyn.com strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurately as possible. However, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its links to other Internet resources. References in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of our community and does not constitute endorsement. Confidentiality and privacy is taken very seriously by us. If you are concerned with any aspect of the website, please let us know by filling out our feedback form.