- You must have earned 8 credits in the two semesters prior to the start of the season.
- You must pass at least 4 classes plus physical education on each report card.
- You must maintain at least 80% attendance in each subject class for each marking period.
- Lateness to school/class may result in exclusion from athletics.
- Cutting class will result in exclusion from athletics.
- You are no longer eligible after your 8th term of high school or if you turn 19 years of age before July 1 of that school year.
**NO ONE MAY TRY OUT WITHOUT TURNING IN A COMPLETED MEDICAL AND CONSENT FORM**
The medical form must be signed and stamped by the doctor as well as having the registry number and date of the physical or it will not be accepted. The top portion must be completely filled out and signed by yourparent/guardian.